Genuine Windows Server R2 2008 Enterprise operating system activation card with 25-digit back code, allowed to activate the operating system on one (1) server, from the Microsoft manufacturer.
Improving the Web Application Platform
Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise includes several enhancements that make this release the best Windows Server application platform to date, although the key factors contributing to this are the updates to Internet Information Services 7 (IIS 7) . The new Web server includes features that make applications run faster by using fewer system resources. Enhanced features also come together to help reduce the work of administering and providing support for Windows Server-based applications, as well as to improve availability, reliability, and scalability. The major improvements to IIS 7 Web and application servers in R2 are:
– Less work to administer and provide support for web-based applications.
– Advanced support for web-based applications.
– Improved file transfer services.
– Ability to extend functionality and capabilities for Web-based applications.
Enabling Virtualization and Consolidation
Virtualization is an important factor in today’s data centers. The operational efficiency offered by virtualization enables organizations to substantially reduce operational activities and energy consumption. Windows Server 2008 R2 provides the following virtualization enhancements:
– Hyper-V-supplied computer virtualization: Virtualizes the system resources of a physical computer. Computer virtualization enables the provision of a virtualized environment for operating systems and applications. When alone, usually Hyper-V is used for server computer virtualization. When coupled with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) technology, Hyper-V is used for client computer virtualization.
– Presentation Virtualization: Virtualizes a processing environment and separates graphics processing and input and output, making it possible to run an application in one place and have control over that application in another. Presentation virtualization can allow you to run a single application, or present a workstation with multiple applications.
– Processor: Minimum: 1 Ghz / Recommended: 2 Ghz / Ideal: from 3 Ghz
– Memory: Minimum: 512 MB RAM / Recommended: 1 Gb RAM / Ideal: 2 Gb RAM (full install) / Maximum: 4 GB for 32-bit installations, or 32 GB for 64-bit installations
– Available disk space: Minimum: 8 GB / Recommended: 40 GB (full install) / Ideal: 80 GB (full install)
– Monitor with minimum resolution of 800×600
Last 5 reviews received
| Jordan W.
||Rating:||Done one day ago|
| Quick and easy
|It activated quite well… thanks!|
| Dominic N.
||Rating:||Done two day ago|
| Everythings perfect
|Everything is perfect according to the description. Works like a charm, and it was very quick.|
| Jace L.
||Rating:||Done three days ago|
| Works great
|I was able to install on my server with no hassle and no problems.|
| Cooper H.
||Rating:||Done five days ago|
|The download was a little slower than normal. I did have a few glitches with making a ISO disc using Windows, so I used Nero to make the disc with no problems. it has been successfully installed and has been activated by Microsoft.|
| Gavin B.
||Rating:||Done a week ago|
| Great purchase.
|My key worked 100% fine and nothing happened. Windows Server 2008 is activated like a piece of cake.|