Original Windows 10 Home operating system activation card with a 25-digit code in the back, able to activate the operating system on 1 (one) device (PC or Notebook), from manufacturer Microsoft.
It is the Windows that you know, only better.
A glimpse of everything that matters the most
Customize your Start menu by pinning any item (including applications, people, and playlists) for easy access to the one you use the most. With demo blocks, you can jump right into the content without having to first open the application.
Interact with your device in any way you want
Touch, type, write: the choice is yours. Thus, you can use what works the best for what you are doing.
The best screen is always the one you are using
Windows 10 Home enables your applications to look great and function in all modes and devices. On convertible devices, the screen can be optimized to work with touch or with keyboard and mouse.
Great applications come from the factory
Windows 10 Home comes with great native applications such as Maps, Photos, Email and Calendar, Music, Movies and TV.
– Required processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
– Required operating system: PC: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1), or Windows 8.1. Earlier versions of Windows or other operating systems are supported with a clean installation (the PC needs to be formatted before installing)
– Required memory: New device: 2 gigabytes (GB) for 32-bit or 64-bit / Upgrade: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB to 64-bit
– Required disk space: 16 GB for a 32-bit operating system or 20 GB for a 64-bit operating system
– Required resolution: 800 × 600
– Graphics Card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
Last 5 reviews received
| Edward E.
||Rating:||Done one day ago|
|Win10 Activation Success
|Quick service and functional authentic product key. I’ll admit I was skeptical. Total satisfaction without resort to the tedious “phone codes”. Win10 is activated, & running latest updates. Very helpful to people on a budget who really aren’t “all in” with MS forced Win-7-8 obsolescence. A great way to build a lower cost system that complies with current safety – security demands. Much appreciated – Thanks.|
| John R.
||Rating:||Done four days ago|
|Recently upgraded my motherboard and needed a genuine key of Windows and this was a very cheap and easy method of reactivating. Definitely worth the money.|
| Christian W.
||Rating:||Done five days ago|
|Everything As Advertised
|Stumbled across this deal while searching low-cost options to do a low-cost build. This was perfect. Fully functional, working product key. Downloaded ISO from Microsoft and was able to boot and install on new Kingston 500 gb SSD in one attempt. Very satisfied, I have a key for life.|
| Anderson D.
||Rating:||Done a week ago|
|Fast delivery. As described. Thanks.|
| Eddy O.
||Rating:||Done a week ago|
|Very happy great service! Cheers!|