Original Office 2010 Home Student Applications Suite activation card with a 25-digit code in the back, able to activate the application suite on 1 (one) device (PC or Notebook), from manufacturer Microsoft.
Microsoft Office 2010 gives you powerful new tools to express your ideas, solve problems, and connect with people.
With Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010, you and your kids can create great schoolwork and home projects from multi-page bibliographies to multimedia presentations. Capture ideas and set them apart with video-editing features and dynamic text effects. Then easily collaborate with classmates without being face-to-face thanks to new Web Apps tools. The results go well beyond expectations with a little inspiration, a lot of creativity and Office Home and Student 2010.
Capture Ideas and Set Them Apart
– Enjoy Flexibility: Now you can easily post your Office documents online and access, share and edit them with Office Web Apps. It’s an ideal way to extend your Office 2010 experience to the Web.
– Work Together: Brainstorm ideas, share notes and work on documents with others simultaneously thanks to the new co-authoring tool in Word, PowerPoint and OneNote.
– Find It on New Backstage View: Replaces the traditional File menu to give you one go-to spot to conveniently save, open and print documents. Customize the tab commands to fit your individual needs so you can navigate tasks effortlessly.
– Programs You Rely On: Microsoft Office 2010 is an industry standard offering our latest, innovative tools to make your documents richer and more informative.
– Word 2010: School fundraisers and neighborhood events come together efficiently when you use Word 2010. Create documents using new photo-editing features, lively text effects, then easily share them online and invite others to collaborate.
– Excel 2010: Saving for retirement, changing homes, cutting expenses–all are important financial decisions. Excel® 2010 offers useful direction with simple templates to help you build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on financial goals.
– PowerPoint 2010: Pressed for time on a major assignment? Get ideas down fast with ready-made templates, new photo- and video-editing features and eye-catching transitions all with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
– OneNote 2010: Gather a wealth of information and resources all in one spot with OneNote 2010. Post, share and edit notes for group projects online so everyone can work at the same time with real-time updates.
REQUIREMENTS FOR INSTALLATION
-Processor required: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86 or x64 bit processor with SSE2
-Operating system required: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012
-Memory required: 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB of RAM (64 bit)
-Disk space required: 3 GB of available disk space
-Resolution required: Resolution 1280 x 800
-Additional system requirements: Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Microsoft account required.
Last 5 reviews received
| Kevin G.
||Rating:||Done one day ago|
|Quick, accurate, and works.
|had the code within a couple hours. Typed it in and I was done. Verified right away|
| Case A.
||Rating:||Done two days ago|
|paid and immediately got the key working, ty|
| Aaron O.
||Rating:||Done four days ago|
|Office 2010 Key works
|Took about 3 hours after payment. Didn’t reinstall just simply entered in unactivated office and it worked. Would buy again. Thanks.|
| Dorian W.
||Rating:||Done five days ago|
|i was skeptical but Rupave gave me the key within 20 minutes after i gave them the money and i’m happy to say the key works! thank you!|
| Roy G.
||Rating:||Done a week ago|
| Everything was good
|The license worked as expected, just changed the key and it worked|